Senior Services Goals, Objectives & Mission
- To promote the visibility of Bloom Township Senior Department so as to increase the accessibility of services that improve the quality of life and dignity of older persons and those who care about them.
- To prepare for and respond to the changing service needs and preferences of the growing diverse Bloom Township senior communities through a comprehensive and culturally competent system of services.
- To create a working environment that empowers staff to be innovative, productive, efficient, and quality performers within a culture of respect and teamwork.
- To advocate for the needs of seniors and those who care for them and the local, state, and Federal levels in concert with consumers, our community partners, and the aging network.
- Provide a welcoming place where seniors can come with problems, questions or concerns and be able to answer, direct, seek answers in a kind, courteous and pleasing manner.
Do you want to learn more about Bloom Township Senior Services? Senior Services staff is available to attend your senior center, church, civic group or housing location to give presentations on Bloom Township Senior Service Programs. Medicare benefits, state and federal assistance programs and other pertinent topics for seniors and their caregivers can be presented. Contact the Senior Services offices for availability.